Thursday, February 9, 2023

Happy New Year Cards

Hi, everyone!  This week's Ways To Use It Challenge theme is 'Warm and Cozy'....I didn't get a chance in December to post photos of all of the Happy New Year cards mailed out, so now is a good time.  I borrowed this fun idea from Lori Helling's blog post here. My cards are not all the same since I goofed when cutting my cardstock....I had the templates backwards on some! :p  The sentiment from 'Snowy Blessings' is the same on each card (thanks to my MISTI, twenty cards were stamped in no time!!), the designer papers are all from Divinity Designs LLC: Rustic Christmas and Christmas Collection 2018. Though not very visible, the ends of the scarfs were fringed with scissors. Instead of bling, the 'buttons' were made with a small circle punch so that the cards were completely flat for mailing.


Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

delightful cards, Angie - love the 'scarves', and the card buttons still look great there
Blessings
Maxine