Saturday, October 15, 2022

Cactus Fun

Hi, everyone!  Today I would like to share a fun card created for a co-worker's birthday.  This week's Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoast is to find inspiration from Urban Owl.....when I saw this cool cacti photo, it reminded me that I had not used my 'Let's Stick Together' stamp set from MFT in a while.  The Color Challenge over at MFT was perfect for the images.....I hope the yellow background counts as a neutral!  I stamped the pots onto the card first; I was going to mask them and stamp the cacti over them but instead I stamped extra pots to layer over the top.  The pots were sponged with gray, fussy cut, and then coated with a clear gel pen.  The cacti were colored with markers; the flowers were coated with a clear pen as well.  The background was colored with a Blending Brush.


Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Cute card Angie, with stunning colouring
Blessings
Maxine