Monday, July 11, 2022

You're Purr-fect!

Hi, everyone!  Today I would like to share a birthday card created for my niece, using the My Favorite Things Color Challenge, along with Sketch Challenge #912 from Splitcoast.  I combined the kitty image and sentiment from 'Housecats' with the Happy Birthday Circle Die and gingham paper which is now retired.  The image was stamped on watercolor paper with Stazon Jet Black, water-colored, then fussy cut (since I forgot to order the dies). The following dies from Divinity Designs LLC were also used: Pierced Rectangles, Scalloped Rectangles, Matting Rectangle, A2 Portrait Card Base with Layer.


Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a beauty this card is Angie - love the soft colours and the sweet image
Blessings
Maxine

Kristine said...

So CUTE!! Love that sentiment circle 😊

Divinity Designs, LLC said...

So cute!!!