Tuesday, December 8, 2020

"I Love Mew" Double Dutch Fold

 

Hi, everyone!  This week's Sketch Challenge over at Splitcoast was designed around the fun fold known as the Double Dutch Fold.  I have never tried one of these before...it took a little while longer to decorate the extra panels but I love how it turned out!  This is a birthday card for my little niece who just turned one.  The stamps on the front are from the 'Purr-fect' set by My Favorite Things, the sentiments on the inside are from 'Cocktail Mixer' by Newton's Nook.  All of the dies shown are from Divinity Designs LLC: Grass Lawn, Clouds and Raindrops, Double Stitched Squares, Squares, and Double Stitched Rectangles. The small images were colored with markers and the kitty was sponged with wisteria and gray inks using reverse masking. (Before sponging the kitty, her nose and ears were colored with a pink marker, then coated with a clear glaze pen.)  The clouds in the background were sponged over a template created with the same cloud die set.

This is a view of the inside, with the flaps open.
Thanks for visiting with me!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

No comments: