Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Dunnuh...Dunnuh...Dunnuh....Shark!!

 

Hi, everyone!  This week's Sketch Challenge over at Splitcoast gives us all a chance to show how creative our imagination can be!  At first glance, I flipped the sketch upward and thought of a space ship.....THEN I showed it to my hubby and he said, "Well, it's a shark!" I laughed out loud and told him he was a genius and that I was going to do it.....not sure how, but I was gonna make it happen!!  So, using various dies and stamps, masking and sponging, the scene slowly came to life!  Here is a list of items used to create this silly scene:

Stamps: the tiny cake is from 'Recipe Card Icons' from Divinity Designs; the 'Palm Trees' are from DMD; the sentiment is from 'Twice the Wishes' by My Favorite Things.  Dies: from Divinity Designs LLC, Pierced Rectangles, Circles, Matting Rectangle, A2 Portrait Card Base with Layer; the nostrils are actually commas cut from the Alphabet Caps Dies.  

The teeth were fussy cut after cutting a circle within another circle, then cutting the teeth from the inside opening with scissors.  The waves on the sentiment panel were cut with scalloped scissors.


Thanks so much for looking!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

No comments: