Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Life Is Better With You

 

Hi, everyone!  This week's Sketch Challenge over at Splitcoast is a slimline design.  I had my heart set on the Floral Background Die from Divinity Designs LLC, but it didn't quite fit on their slimline dies, so I cut my own white card base and added pieces and parts to make it work.  The designer paper is from the 'Watercolor' Paper Pad; the sentiment is from 'Fur-ever Friends' Stamp/Die Duos set, and I used the Pierced Rectangles Dies to cut a black panel, cut it in half and added scraps of the paper to each end.  For the circle element, I chose a black sheer bow, tied with a Bow Easy.  I may go back and add some pearls later.....I'm undecided at the moment.


Thanks for stopping by today!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

No comments: