Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Blessings Come Down

 

Hi, everyone!  This week's Sketch Challenge over at SplitcoastStampers is super fun and creative!!  Sonja has provided the instructions within the challenge post for creating an 'Arrow Fold'....super easy!!  I decided to create my card with the arrow pointing downward instead of to the side. The papers I used are from the Vagabond Treasures Paper Collection by Artistic Outpost and the sentiment is from the 'Blessings' set from Divinity Designs LLC.  I modified the original size down to 4-1/4 square for the ivory cardstock base. All of the layers were measured and cut with a paper trimmer, no die cuts.  Linen thread and a button were added for finishing touches.  I will add a small sentiment panel below the arrow flap once I decide who will be receiving this later.


Thanks for stopping by!!  I love when you visit!!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a dramatic card Angie - love the grungy papers and the contrast of the ivory layer.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine