Friday, August 30, 2019

Flip Flap Barnyard

Hi, everyone!  I recently saw this tutorial on SplitcoastStampers.com for a Flip-Flap Card and I knew I wanted to give it a try, using the fun farm-themed goodies from Divinity Designs LLC. Here are the items used: Farm Friends Stamp/Die Duos, Barn Dies, Farm Fence Die, Clouds and Raindrops Dies, Grass Hill Die, Grass Lawn Die; on the inside is a scripture verse from the 'Farmer's Prayer' stamp set.   I had to adjust the measurements to fit my pieces, but it worked out great!  (A piece of advice: make sure you don't glue things permanently until you know everything works just right.)  For my lever arm, I used one of the 'Bookmarks Dies' to shape one end only of the strip.

Divinity Designs LLC: Farm Friends Stamp/Die Duos, Farmer's Prayer, Barn Dies, Farm Fence Die, Grass Hill Die, Grass Lawn Die, Clouds and Raindrops Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Pull the lever and the barn door will open to reveal what's inside!  How fun is that?!

Divinity Designs LLC: Farm Friends Stamp/Die Duos, Farmer's Prayer, Barn Dies, Farm Fence Die, Grass Hill Die, Grass Lawn Die, Clouds and Raindrops Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting with me today!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful moooov-able card Angie - this is a great application of the technique with a fabulous result
Blessings
Maxine