Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Letter Board Magnet Gift

Hi, everyone!  Today I'd like to share a fun refrigerator magnet I created for my brother-in-law's birthday, using the Letter Board Dies set from Divinity Designs.  They love to cruise as much as Hubs and me, so I made a magnet for him to place on the fridge next to his cruise count-down calendar!  I began by stamping the scene in Stazon Jet Black with the largest image from the 'Bon Voyage' stamp set; the sky was sponged, then the panel was cut out and embossed with the Letter Board Dies set.  The frame and letters were cut from black cardstock.  After the letters and frame were adhered to the scenic panel, a clear glaze pen was used to coat them.  I added an extra layer of cardboard on the back then cut a square from a magnet sheet, with adhesive backing, to line the backside of the piece.

Divinity Designs LLC Bon Voyage, Letter Board Dies, Magnet Designed by Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting today!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A beautiful and fun gift Angie - I am sure it will be appreciated!
Blessings
Maxine

JD/ Jill said...

Cute Magnet! My daughter would probably like me to make one of those for her...She just went on her first cruise, and really enjoyed herself.