Sunday, October 7, 2018

New Home Congrats!

Hi, everyone!  This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is Jennifer Jackson aka jenniferstamp04....congrats, Jennifer!  Due to the puffy clouds and sentiment tag, I chose this adorable card to case today.   I will be sending my card to a former co-worker who recently moved out of state.  I have used the following items from Our Daily Bread designs to create this card for her: 'Home Sweet Home' stamp set and these ODBD Custom Dies: Neighborhood Border, Brick Gate Border, Cloud Borders, Curvy Slopes, and the Mini Tags and Labels Dies.  The Neighborhood Border Die was cut from both green and burgundy cardstock.  The burgundy houses were fussy cut then adhered over the green layer.  The Brick Gate Border was cut out of a lighter burgundy, stenciled through the die, then the darker areas you see were colored with a marker. 

ODBD Home Sweet Home, ODBD Custom Neighborhood Border Die, ODBD Custom Brick Gate Border Die, ODBD Custom Cloud Borders Dies, ODBD Custom Curvy Slopes Dies, ODBD Custom Mini Tags and Labels Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

2 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Sweet Angie, what an amazing card! You make the most beautiful cards, and the scene you've created is beautiful and perfect for a new home. I love your sponging and how you've used the new dies. To me, you are still the queen of making such beautiful cards that are just perfect and so creative. I miss you, precious Angie, and I love you dearly. You always inspire me, and I cherish the time we had...and the times we still get to play at SCS. Sending hugs and love, precious friend! Extra hugs...always! xoxo

Kelley said...

What a wonderful card to send to your former co-worker!! You created an awesome scene here!