Sunday, December 6, 2015

Rustic Birthday

Hi, everyone!  This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is Laine Webb aka Crafterlaine....congrats, Laine!!  I loved the layout of this beautiful card and used the same layout to create a masculine birthday card.  My new "go-to" set for masculine cards is this new set from Our Daily Bread designs, 'Living Water'.  Coloring is not my forte, so I love sets that I can leave uncolored and over-stamp the sentiment.  The background panel was stamped with the 'Wood Background' stamp.  The panels were cut out with the ODBD Custom Double Stitched Rectangles Dies and coordinating ODBD Custom Rectangles Dies.  I had a scrap piece of burlap ribbon on my desk, so I trimmed off the stitched edge, pulled one strand from each edge for a frayed look, then adhered it across both panels, as Laine did on her design.  Instead of pearls, I used black metal brads.

ODBD Living Water, ODBD Wood Background, ODBD Custom Double Stitched Rectangles Dies, ODBD Custom Rectangles Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: