Friday, December 11, 2015

Old Mill Birthday Wishes

Hi, everyone!  I'm back again, this time with a super simple birthday card.  The Friday Free4All Challenge this week is to 'Pick A Movie'.  I chose 'Old Mill' from 1937...this was an animated short movie produced by Walt Disney, which won the Best Animated Short Film award.  For my card, I used the 'Living Water' set by Our Daily Bread designs, along with the ODBD Custom Double Stitched Rectangles Dies and ODBD Custom Rectangles Dies .  This is my new fave set for quick cards, especially for masculine cards.  The image was stamped in kraft, sentiment stamped in black, edges sponged, corners pierced, and it's finished! My fave part about this card is that it only took 49 cents to mail...woo hoo!!!

ODBD Living Water, ODBD Custom Double Stitched Rectangles Dies, ODBD Custom Rectangles Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks again for visiting!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: