Sunday, June 14, 2015

Brilliant Blue Butterfly

Hi, everyone!  This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is one of my Sistah Sticks (Our Daily Bread designs designer sister), Paula Bigelow aka laughingstamper.....congrats, Paula girl!!!!  I'm a sucker for any design in blue, so I chose this gorgeous card to recreate.  Once I finished the top panel, I realized that I didn't have much room for the designer paper panel underneath, so I decided to go with just one panel.  The 'Belles Vignes' image was white embossed on white, then sponged in blue.  The scripture from 'God Verses' and butterfly from 'Butterfly and Bugs' were both stamped in blue.  The butterfly was cut out with the ODBD Custom 'Butterfly and Bugs' Dies, sponged with blue ink, then dotted with a white paint pen.

ODBD Belles Vignes, ODBD God Verses, ODBD Butterfly and Bugs, ODBD Custom Butterfly and Bugs Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by!!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: