Friday, May 22, 2015

Hello, Ladybugs!

Hi, everyone!!  I started this card weeks ago, but was nudged to finish it when I saw the Ways To Use It 'Red and White' Challenge, plus this week's Shining the Light Challenge is an inspiration challenge and the ladybugs fit right in there too!! The lattice squares were cut with the ODBD Custom 'Layered Lacey Squares' Dies, the ladybugs are from 'Butterfly and Bugs' and cut out with the ODBD Custom 'Butterfly and Bugs' Dies.  The sentiment is from 'Ornate Borders Sentiments'.  I was going for a clean and simple look, so I added score lines above and below with my Scor-buddy and added one gingham bow....haha, it didn't really need a bow, but I love gingham with ladybugs.  Also, the white squares looked a bit plain, so I added some doodling around the edges for a little extra character.

ODBD Butterfly and Bugs, ODBD Custom Butterfly and Bugs Dies, ODBD Custom Layered Lacey Squares Dies, ODBD Ornate Borders Sentiments, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by today!!

Have a blessed weekend!!

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: