Thursday, September 11, 2014

Amber Waves of Grain

Hi, everyone!!  Today's Ways To Use It Challenge over at Splitcoast is to use marble, granite, stone, etc. on your project.  I chose this paper (SU Naturals White) since it's speckled like concrete, plus I thought that 'amber waves of grain' would fit in with today's memorial of 9-11.  Using two pieces of scratch paper for masking, the orange and mustard sky was sponged (the 'clouds' were sponged over a torn piece of paper), then the wheat image from 'Our Daily Bread' (retired) was stamped.  The sentiment is from 'Serve the Lord'; both sets are from Our Daily Bread designs. Instead of using ribbon, I chose to paper pierce two rows in order for it to be flat.

ODBD Our Daily Bread, Serve the Lord, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by today!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

Marsha said...

Oh, my goodness. This is so beautiful. I'm terrible with one layer cards but I think even I can pull this one off! Love it.