Saturday, July 12, 2014

40th Birthday Roses

Happy Saturday, everyone!!  My favorite challenge of the week over at Splitcoast is the Saturday Inspiration Challenge.....this week we are to choose a color palette from The Perfect Palette blog.....I loved the vintage colors of this beautiful color combo.  I needed to make a birthday card for my sister-in-law's 40th birthday, but wasn't sure which style to go with.  The Blushing Rose Collection designer paper pack from Our Daily Bread designs was just right! The pennant sentiments from Pennant Swag 2 was stamped in brown onto a lighter pattern from the Blushing Rose Collection, then cut out with the ODBD Custom Pennant Swag Die.  I traced some chipboard numbers onto the designer paper, fussy cut, sponged the edges, then popped up with foam tape.  The Butterfly Stamped-by Mini was fussy cut as well.  The Zva roses were adhered over a flourish from the ODBD Custom Fancy Foliage Die Set.

ODBD Custom Pennant Swag Die, Butterfly Stamped By Mini, Pennant Swag 2, Blushing Rose Designer Paper Collection, ODBD Fancy Foliage Die Set, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Since I'm off to an early start, I think I'll choose another color palette and head back to my stamp room.  See you later, alligator!!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: