Sunday, June 22, 2014

For My Friend

Hello there!!!  This week's Featured Stamper is Katlyn Traxler aka K.Joy....congrats, Katlyn!!!  There were so many gorgeous cards to choose from and I finally settled on this beautiful card because of the layout, designer paper and kraft panel.  I used ivory instead of white, used a strip of designer paper from the ODBD "Blooming Garden Collection" and instead of a heart, cut some flowers from the ODBD Custom Asters and Leaves Die Set. The sentiment is from an ODBD set, "My Friend". The kraft panel was paper pierced and then used a marker for "faux stitching".

ODBD My Friend, ODBD Custom Asters and Leaves Die Set, ODBD Blooming Garden Designer Paper Collection, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: