Sunday, June 23, 2013

CASE for Queen Lori!

Hi, everyone!  This week's Queen for the Day over at Splitcoast is one of my Design Team sisters from Our Daily Bread designs, Lori Ulrich aka saintsrule.......congrats, Lori girl!!!!!  She is super talented and has the most fabulous gallery!  I chose this beautiful card to re-create, using the "Precious Girl" set by ODBD.  I loved the quilted background, so I created a different style of quilt, using one of the sentiment stamps from the "Precious Girl" set stamped onto squares stamped with the "Gingham Background".

The Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoast is to find an item from Shop Thomas Paul.....I fell in love with the soft colors from this Tweeter Ornament Set, so I based my card around these colors.

ODBD "Precious Girl" Card Designer Angie Crockett

Please forgive the crooked sentiment.....it was stamped onto the image panel straight, but when I was adhering it to the Spellbinder die cut (Opulent Ovals), the adhesive grabbed on before I was ready...EEK!

Card 'Ingredients':
Stamps: Our Daily Bread designs 'Gingham Background' and  'Precious Girl';
Cardstock: SU Pistachio Pudding and Whisper White;
Accessories: Spellbinders 'Opulent Ovals', Paper Piercer, foam tape, sponge daubers;
Size: A2.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Have a blessed weekend!!

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: