Sunday, September 2, 2012

Cowboy Kid for OWH Challenge

Hi everyone! Here is another card for the Operation Write Home Virtual Card Making Party! If you'd like to play along, visit the Master Challenge Thread HERE! Sandy's challenge is to create a western-style card with a cowboy or horse on it.

Stampin Up Set Unknown Designer Angie Crockett

The pieces of this card were already stamped (from a Stampin Up stamp camp several years ago...eek!), but not assembled, so I'm not sure of the stamp set name. How about an explanation: well, you see, I stamp at a pace slower than a snail, so any time I go to a stamp camp, I usually have to take my pieces home to finish them!!! Sad, huh? So.....I added some paper piercing and gold star stickers and put this baby together!

Thanks for visiting!  Have a very blessed day!
 

4 comments:

Mieke'S said...

Cute!
Greetings Mieke'S

JD/ Jill said...

This is a really cute card. Well Angie, we have something in common. That's usually me too, I rarely finish my cards at stamp camp. I always say I would take an award for being the world's slowest card maker.
Hope you are having a nice weekend...Blessings, Jill

Susan S said...

too cute...love this stamp

Sandy Trefger said...

That's a really cute cow poke! :) Love your card! Thanks for joining in on my OWH challenge!
Sandy
sandy's crafty creations