Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A Good Man

Hello, everyone! My heavy birthday list is finally winding down......I keep telling myself that if my list gets any longer, I may have to start going to Hallmark again.......NOT!!!! :D The day I learned about stamping, Hallmark lost one of their best customers! There is something so very special about making a hand-made card for someone.....a personal touch, you know?


Today's Color Challenge at Splitcoast was perfect to create a masculine birthday card. Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, and Crumb Cake.....who says those have to be used for Christmas?!


Card 'Ingredients':
Our Daily Bread designs 'Father's Day';
Cardstock: SU Crumb Cake and Whisper White;
Designer Paper: SEI 'Silver Valley';
Ink: Crumb Cake and Stazon Olive Green;
Accessories: Spellbinders Labels 18 and Circle Nestabilities Dies, May Arts Cotton Twill Ribbon, SU Grosgrain, Antique Brass Brads, Stamp-a-ma-jig stamp positioner, paper piercer and template, foam tape, sponge dauber;
Size: 5-1/2 x 5-1/2.



Thanks so much for stopping by today! God Bless!


4 comments:

Saints Rule! said...

Love it Angie! That moose stamp rocks!

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Angella this is incredible!

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Angella this card is wonderful. So softly manly and just perfectly attractive without being fussy. I just love it.
All the best Linda (S.Wales, UK)

Marsha Fisher said...

WOW! Stunning as usual...I can't imagine you giving a store bought card...your are truly gifted and all who receive your lovely works of art are blessed!