Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Scripture Cards







Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there! I know...I'm a few days late, but we were out all day on Sunday visiting my mom, my mother-in-law, and my step-mom. Too bad Grandma lives in Tennessee or it would have been a quadruple! A few weeks back, my friend Kathy Jones aka SCS username Wattle, was the featured stamper. Since I was out of town that weekend, I am making up for lost time now. I chose this beautiful card to case for all three of my Mother's Day cards, because of its simple beauty. The scripture stamps are from Scripture Collection 1 and Scripture Collection 2 from Our Daily Bread Designs. The designer paper is Wisteria by Basic Grey. All of the punches, the lace border, the pearls and Glimmer Mist can also be found at the ODBD store. Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a blessed day!

5 comments:

Amy Sheffer said...

Oh my goodness! Knock my socks off gorgeous!!

Kathy Jones said...

OH ANGELLA!!! These are sooooo gorgeous!!! I am so, so honoured that you have made 3 stunning cards inspired by my FS week!!! They are all gorgeous, but that one with the border edge blew me away!! {HUGS}

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

These are all so gorgeous Angella!! Love your choice of papers and layouts! So elegant!
God bless,
Chris

Kelley said...

All extremely beautiful!!!!

Jill said...

These are gorgeous! I am so glad I happened upon this page.