Friday, May 15, 2009

Happy 17th Anniversary!


Saturday is our 17th wedding anniversary.....wow, does the time fly when you're having fun! Today at work I was totally surprised when a beautiful bouquet of flowers were delivered for me!!!! I have the bestest husband!!!! We normally do not buy for each other, but go out for each anniversary, so I was totally shocked!!! It's overcast outside, so I couldn't get a very good photo, but they are GORGEOUS!!! I just had to show them off and tell you all how wonderful, sweet, and thoughtful my man is.....the Lord has truly blessed me!!!

5 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Happy Anniversary! Beautiful flowers, I am glad he splurged and got them for you. :0)

Natalie said...

Abundant blessings on your anniversary! May the two of you grow even deeper in love and friendship in the coming years!

Kim said...

Congrats on 17 happy years!! The flowers look beautiful!!

Kelley said...

AAwww..what a sweetie! Congrats on your 17th!!

Kathy Jones said...

Congratulations Angella!!!! What beautiful flowers!!!