Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Clean and Simple Thanks

Hi, everyone!  This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is Susan aka Suzstamps....congrats, Susan!  I chose Susan's very first upload in her gallery to case.....I loved the beautiful clean and simple layout and doodled edges!!!  For my card, I began by cutting a scratch paper mask with a square cut-out.  Aqua Ink was sponged inside the square, then the flower stamp from 'Pressed Flowers'  was inked with markers, spritzed, then stamped.  The reverse mask was removed, the sentiment from 'Part of My Story' was stamped, then a journaling pen was used to doodle around the edges.  Two tiny pearls were added as an embellishment. (Note: both stamp sets are from Stampin Up.....got them free with my cardstock and supply order....yay!) 

Stampin Up Pressed Flowers and Part of My Story; Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

No comments: