Sunday, May 26, 2019

Simple Moments

Hi, everyone!  This week's Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast is to find inspiration from Ballard Designs.....I flipped when I saw this cool Patriotic Rooster Art.....perfect to try out a new stamp set, Home To Roost. from my recent Stampin Up order.  The rooster was stamped with Stazon Navy ink and partially colored with SU markers.  Dye ink re-inkers were mixed with white acrylic ink to paint some of the rooster plus the background, as in the inspiration painting. Though the rooster was finished, I had no ideas for a card design, so I waited for the Featured Stamper challenge....this week's featured artist is Joanne aka kenaijo....congrats, Joanne!!  I chose this gorgeous card to help me create a card for the rooster panel.  I used the same embossing folder for the background, along with the same layout and button in the corner.  The following dies from Divinity Designs were also used: Double Stitched Rectangles, Double Stitched Squares, Squares, Double Stitched Pennant Flags, and Pennant Flags. This card will go into my masculine birthday stash.

Stampin Up Home To Roose, Divinity Designs: Double Stitched Rectangles Dies, Double Stitched Squares Dies, Squares Dies, Double Stitched Pennant Flags Dies, Pennant Flags Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

No comments: