Saturday, March 2, 2019

Oil Pastels - Rainbow

Reeves Oil Pastels
Hi, everyone!  This week's Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast is to find inspiration from the V and A Museum site......when I saw this set of oil pastels, it reminded me that I have only used my set just once.  The rainbow colors inspired me to use this stamp from the 'Sentiments Collection 2' (from Divinity Designs).  I remembered that the Mixability Challenge theme yesterday was 'draw a line', so I masked a straight line with scratch paper, scribbled small lines of colors with the oil pastels, then blended them with my finger.  The panel was cut out with the DD Custom Double Stitched Rectangles Dies.  Two blue gems were added for a simple embellishment.

Divinity Designs Sentiments Collection 2 and Double Stitched Rectangles Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by today!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC Angie Crockett

No comments: