Saturday, May 19, 2018

I Love You A Latte!

Hi, everyone!  This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is Wanda aka Wendy2512....congrats, Wanda!!  Wanda's gallery is IMMENSE and it was tough to choose just one card from many years of beautiful creations....I kept coming back to this super cute card!  I started by cutting the large panel with the ODBD Custom Double Stitched Rectangles Dies from a striped pattern from the ODBD Fall Favorites Paper Collection and the small rectangle was cut with the ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies from the ODBD Latte Love Paper Collection.  The coffee cups and sentiment are from the 'Hug in a Mug' Stamp/Die Duos set. The same striped pattern was used to paper piece the right cup and small heart was cut with the ODBD Custom Layering Hearts Dies set.  I added a 2nd sentiment below on a panel cut out with the ODBD Custom Double Stitched Pennant Flags Dies.  Instead of enamel dots, I used five eyelets which have been in my stash for about 15 years!  This card will go to a co-worker who is taking a leave of absence in order to care for her ailing parents.

ODBD Hug In A Mug Stamp/Die Duos, ODBD Latte Love Paper Collection, ODBD Fall Favorites Paper Collection, ODBD Custom Double Stitched Rectangles Dies, ODBD Custom Double Stitched Pennant Flags Dies, ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies, ODBD Custom Layering Hearts Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by today!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

bensarmom said...

Angie,
I love this card and the sentiment, I hope this Perks you up. I smiled when I saw the eyelets as well. I don't know if I even have any of those left. I loved adding them to my cards.
Sue