Sunday, April 8, 2018

Spring Butterfly

Hi, everyone!  This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is Beth aka lizzier....congrats, Beth!  Though I fell in love with her amazing scrapbook layouts, I chose this gorgeous card to case!  I loved the curved edge with the designer paper underneath and plenty of room for the image and sentiment at the top. (Though Beth was inspired by another stamper to color on colored cardstock, this layout design is hers, so it's the card design which I am case-ing today.)  For my card, I am using the medium sized butterfly from 'The Greatest Gift' Stamp/Die Duos set, along with one of the dies from the ODBD Custom 'Celebrate and Wish' Dies set.  The curved border was cut with the ODBD Custom Leafy Edged Borders Dies and the designer paper is from the ODBD 'Easter Card Collection 2016'.  The butterfly was colored with sponges in mauve and plum using a reverse mask.  Glimmer Mist and clear sequins were added for finishing touches. Since I used pastels and since the butterfly has spring blooms and birds, I will also be submitting this to the March Fan Club 'Spring Fever' Central Theme Challenge.

ODBD The Greatest Gift Stamp/Die Duos, ODBD Custom Leafy Edged Borders Dies, ODBD Custom Celebrate and Wish Dies, ODBD Easter Card Collection 2016, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by today!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

2 comments:

bensarmom said...

Angie, this is a beautiful card. I love the curved die you used and the soft, designer paper.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a pretty card Angie - love that curved cut, with the join covered with it's own accent
Blessings
Maxine