Sunday, December 17, 2017

You Bless Me So!

Hi, everyone!  This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is Julene23.....congrats, Julene!!  I loved the CAS design of this beautiful card due to the flowers, colors, and large sentiment. Those on my birthday card list each year get the opportunity to request themes, colors, etc.  My friend, Margo, requested that I use a doily but the rest was up to me.  So, for this card, I began with the ODBD Custom Doily Dies set and the 'You Bless Me So' Stamp/Die Duo set....I'm not sure I ended up with the Barely Banana card base since it wasn't the original plan, but I'm sure she will love that I broke out my sacred stash of retired cardstock for her! lol!!! 

ODBD You Bless Me So Stamp/Die Duo, ODBD Custom Doily Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting today!!

Blessings,


ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful card Angie - love the colour of the card base, and the sweet doily.
Blessings
Maxine