Saturday, December 9, 2017

You're Out of this World!!

Dichroic Glass Pendant from Southern Highland Craft Guild
Hi again!  I went back for a second round for the Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoast.  When I saw this amazing glass pendant, it looked like a galaxy to me and inspired me to open a new set I bought more than six months ago and have not used, 'Rocket Man' and coordinating 'Space Man' custom dies from North Coast Creations.  Instead of trying a messy technique to create the galaxy, I sprayed pearl and turquoise Glimmer Mist on a black card base, then pressed it with a book to keep it from warping while it dried.  Meanwhile, I stamped, colored, and cut out the earth and Martian. The sentiment was cut out with the ODBD Custom Double Stitched Pennant Flags Dies set. This was really quick and easy.....quick and easy = happiness!! :)

NCC Rocket Man, NNC Custom Space Man Dies, ODBD Custom Double Stitched Pennant Flags Dies, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting!

Blessings,

ODBD and NCC Designer Angie Crockett

No comments: