Sunday, January 1, 2017

Congratulations!

Happy New Year, everyone!  This week's Featured Stamper is Tara aka tkcspot......congrats, Tara!!!  I chose this super cute card to case so that I could try out my new ODBD Custom Congratulations Die from Our Daily Bread designs.  Since my die was longer than her congrats stamp, I flipped Tara's card design sideways, used stars instead of dots, but kept the same colors and basic design.  I also used red ribbon, but did not add a knot or bow so that it would be flat for mailing. The designer paper at the bottom is from the ODBD Patriotic Paper Collection, the stars are from the ODBD Custom Sparkling Stars Dies, and the top panels were cut with the ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies.

ODBD Custom Congratulations Die, ODBD Custom Sparkling Stars Dies, ODBD Custom Pierced Rectangles Dies, ODBD Patriotic Paper Collection, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting with me!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a striking card Angie - love your use of the paper at the base
Blessings
Maxine