Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Sending Smiles

Hi, everyone!  This was a quick card I made for the DTGD16stampersandeeA challenge, hosted by my Design Team Sister, Sandee!!  Though I can't share the challenge details, I can share the details on my card.  The sun image from 'Sunshine Blessings' was stamped onto the white card base, plus paper-pieced with a polka dot pattern from the ODBD Birthday Brights Paper Collection.  The little banner from the ODBD Custom Bitty Borders Dies set was cut from the same paper, then stamped with the 'Pennant Swag Alphabet'.  The 'Sending' die cut is from the 'Sending My Love' Stamp/Die Duos.  The clouds were cut from the ODBD Custom Clouds and Raindrops Dies.



Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,


1 comment:

Dorcas98 said...

This card is awesome!! It is simple but great. It made me smile. But I was wondering how you got the blue on the card base???