Saturday, August 8, 2015

Coffee Inspired

Happy Saturday!!  After a busy week at work, I'm happy to get back to my stampy room today!!  The Dare To Get Dirty Challenges are wrapping up....I only have a few days to upload my entries....eek!  This card combines several Dirty challenges plus today's Inspiration Challenge which is all about Starbucks!  Though I'm too cheap to buy their coffee, I did have fun looking at the website......I chose this photo for inspiration to help me make a birthday card for a co-worker who is a coffee addict like me!  I used the North Coast Creations 'What's Brewin'?' set, along with the 'Winter Paper Collection' and ODBD Custom 'Sparkling Stars' Dies from Our Daily Bread designs.  The cup image was stamped, fussy cut, then covered in Versamark and heat embossed with Espresso brown powder.  To match the glittery pattern from the paper, the little stars were cut out of copper paper.  Some of the steam trails were drawn in by hand with an espresso marker (this hand-drawing technique proves that I'm a stamper, NOT an artist! lol!)

North Coast Creations What's Brewin'?, ODBD Custom Sparkling Stars Dies, ODBD Winter Collection Designer Paper, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting with me today!

Have a blessed weekend!!

NCC Designer Angie Crockett