Sunday, June 7, 2015

Hope and a Future

Hi again!!  My third post today!  Some weeks I just don't seem to make it to my stamp room, so when I finally get there, I have catching up to do!  I needed to make a graduation card, so I went back to Caryn's awesome gallery for inspiration and to help her celebrate her Featured Stamper week.....I chose this super cute card since I love banner designs and paper piercing!  I chose this paper from my stash since it's the graduate's favorite colors.  The scripture is from Our Daily Bread designs set 'Good Man'.....though this stamp set was designed with Father's Day in mind, like most of ODBD's stamps, they are extremely versatile! I meant to stick to Caryn's CAS style, but ended up adding green gems, ribbon, a bow tied with a Bow Easy, and a butterfly from 'Butterfly and Bugs', and cut out with the ODBD Custom 'Butterfly and Bugs' Dies.


Thanks again for stopping by!!

God bless!

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

2 comments:

Gloria Stengel said...

Oh so pretty! I was looking around at some ODBD on Pinterest and then went to their blog and then to your blog. It's been such a long time since I was able to visit or play the ODBD challenges! I see so many paper pretties! Hope all is well with you! Hugs!

bensarmom said...

Angie this is absolutely stunning! I love the bow and that verse. You add so many beautiful extras to your card. You reminded me I should get my bow easy out and use it.