Monday, March 9, 2015

God Is Good All The Time!

Happy Monday!! Daylight Savings Time has been a bit rough for some.....I myself will probably have an extra cup of coffee this morning!!! My card today is not a fave....some days you have it and some you don't, right? Today's Clean and Simple Challenge is to use ribbon....I love having a chance to use this denim ribbon from my stash.  The clock image from 'Time' was stamped in navy (after 'stamping off' once); the sentiment is from 'God's Timing', both from Our Daily Bread designs. The clock hands were fussy cut and popped up with foam tape with a blue brad in the center.


Thanks for stopping by!

Hope you have a fabulous week!!

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

2 comments:

Cards By Jan said...

Hi Angie...what a super card...I LOVE this watch...I actually have the stamp...and have never used it...your card sure inspires me, and yes..I think that hour lost for some was indeed rough...
Great and pretty card...Love the verse!!
Hugs

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how beautiful Angie!! I just love the clock with that sentiment and your design!! I agree, the time change is rough for some...I like it when it goes back an hour instead of missing an hour. My hubby and I get up at 4 in the a.m. so we are used to getting up in the dark, at least.

Your card is stunning my friend!! I always love your creations!!! Thanks for always being an inspiration not only in your creation but in your deeds my friend!! You are such an encourager and light!!

hugs,
Chris