Sunday, February 16, 2014

My Heart Leaps for Joy!

Hi, everyone!  Today's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is Lorraine Aquilina aka yorkshire lass......congrats Lols!!  I chose this gorgeous z-fold card since I have been wanting to try this technique for a long time.  I used the new ODBD Custom Ornate Heart Die Set, along with "Clean Heart" (sentiment on front) and "Love You Bunches" (sentiment on inside), along with the new "Heart and Soul Collection" designer paper pack, also from Our Daily Bread designs.  I followed the instructions from the Swinging Z-Fold tutorial at Splitcoast on the resources page....Beate gives some great tips during the video! (You may have to log in to see the tutorial.) 

Since this type of card is very difficult to photograph, I have included four different photos which show different views:

This one is from the front with the card closed....it's dimension is approx 4-1/4 square.

ODBD Custom Ornate Hearts Die Set, Clean Heart, Love You Bunches, Heart and Soul Designer Paper Collection, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Next is the view as the card is slightly opened:

ODBD Custom Ornate Hearts Die Set, Clean Heart, Love You Bunches, Heart and Soul Designer Paper Collection, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Next view shows the heart cut out a bit more:

ODBD Custom Ornate Hearts Die Set, Clean Heart, Love You Bunches, Heart and Soul Designer Paper Collection, Card Designer Angie Crockett

This last photo shows the "inside" of the card with the sentiment panel:

ODBD Custom Ornate Hearts Die Set, Clean Heart, Love You Bunches, Heart and Soul Designer Paper Collection, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for visiting today!

God bless!

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

2 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

This is so pretty and a great job with that card fold...thanks for giving the link...must give that one a try...you have inspired me!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Angie! I can't believe this is your first z-fold card! It's gorgeous, and I LOVE how you've used the new dies and paper! I guess I'm going to try one myself...it sure is wonderful! You always have inspired me, and now I just may try one...soon!! I love it, sweet friend! (Pinning your card from here so others can see the photos!) Warm hugs!!