Sunday, November 3, 2013

The Whole Earth is Full of His Glory!

Hello!!  This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is Kristine aka stampwithkristine......big congrats!!!  What a fabulous gallery!!  I finally decided on this beautiful card.  When I saw Kristine's card, I immediately thought about "The Earth" from Our Daily Bread designs.....I stamped the earth image three times on SU Naturals Ivory cardstock, used a square punch to cut out three different portions, then sponged them in Marina Mist ink, and matted each in blue and black. The only embellishment is black metal brads....I did not add my trademark paper piercing since the clean lines looked good to me without it for once!

ODBD The Earth, Card Designer Angie Crockett

Thanks for stopping by today!  I love when you visit!!

Blessings,

ODBD Designer Angie Crockett

3 comments:

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow that's fabulous!

Cards By Jan said...

Hi Angie...what a great card...I would never of thought of doing the world like that...very pretty, and fancy!!
Hugs

Grace Baxter said...

Angie, this card is great and is the type of design that could be used for so many occasions.