Thursday, December 24, 2009

Flower Soft Product Review

Happy Thursday!! Since our Design Team at Christian Paper Crafts has a few days off to spend with our families, there is no Bible Verse Thursday challenge today. So, I thought I would share a few projects which haven't been posted here yet. These three cards were made for Our Daily Bread designs' Product Review of the latest Flower Soft colors. You can read the full review HERE.
My first card features "Polar White" Flower Soft....perfect for any winter project. This "country church" from the ODBD set, "Worship the Lord" was perfect for a snow scene. I chose SEI paper, Spellbinders Labels Eight and Ribbon Tags Trio for the sentiment. To see how I used the Polar White in the new Flower Soft "Snow Globes", scroll down a few posts or click HERE.
My second card features "Vintage Christmas" Flower Soft and a Flower Soft Card Topper, pre-printed...ready for your sentiment and Flower Soft accents. I chose "Worship the Lord" stamp set once again, plus more paper from SEI, the Martha Stuart Doily Lace Punch and Snowflake Punch, and May Arts Sheer Ribbon.

And lastly, one of my favorite sets, "Quiet Waters" with a sentiment from "Praying for You", accented with "Autumn" Flower Soft, Basic Grey "Indian Summer" designer paper, Spellbinders Ribbon Tags Trio and Nestabilities, satin ribbon, and Dew Drops.

For more Flower Soft tips, visit Lorelie's Product Review on Flower Soft HERE.

Thanks for stopping by! Have a blessed week!!!

No comments: