Saturday, October 5, 2024

Divinity Designs LLC Birthday Flower of the Month - October

Hi, everyone! Divinity Designs LLC has another fun new Stamp/Die Duo set for the Birthday Flower of the Month.....the Marigold!  I love that these sets have dies for the sentiments as well as the image! Check out how to get yours HERE



For my first sample, the marigold image was heat embossed in white, on one background panel and three separate images.  For the background, I used the Wrinkle Free Distress technique to add the blended colors and the images were water-colored. Other items used: Double Stitched Rectangles, Pierced Rectangles, Matting Rectangle, A2 Portrait Card Base with Layer, Blending Brushes, and Foam Mounting Tape.
For my second sample, I created a shaker card and water-colored the Marigold with pink and red to match the designer paper.  Other items used: Arch Shaker Set Dies, Pierced Rectangles, Matting Rectangle, Scalloped Rectangles, A2 Portrait Card Base with Layer, Foam Mounting Tape, Sequins.
Thanks for visiting with me today! 

 Blessings,

No comments: