Tuesday, August 27, 2024

To A Very Special Someone

Hi, everyone! This week's Color Challenge over at Splitcoast screams flowers!!! Here is the color swatch:
For my card today, after taking photos, I realized that I could ramp it up so I have included before and after photos.....please share your thoughts about which version you prefer. Here is the first version:
The word dies were carefully removed and placed at an angle. The corner bouquet was fussy cut from the same paper pack....there is no cutting die for this....wanted to give a disclaimer! :)
Here is a list of all of the items used, from Divinity Designs LLC: 

Stamps: Special Person
Dies: Someone Special, Ornamental Squares, Sentiment Strips 2, Squares, Square Card Base
Paper: Square Pairs Paper Pad
Misc: Foam Mounting Tape, Adhesive Sheets (for the die cut letters)

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Both cards are very pretty Angie, but I think the less 'formal' look of the second incarnation appeals more to me :)
Blessings
Maxine