Thursday, July 11, 2024

Recycled Calendar = Quick Cards

Hi, everyone!  Today I would like to share several quick cards which were created with a recycled wall calendar.  Each year I choose calendars with the following credentials: I love to look at them each day and I know I will be able to make cool cards with them after they are finished!  I also love that the pages are more sturdy than designer paper.  Since the pages are slick, I always use Stazon permanent ink so that they do not smudge. All of the dies used are from Divinity Designs LLC; most of the stamps are from Divinity Designs; a few are from Altenew.








Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,



1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Angie these are exquisite - what wonderful use of the calendar pages, and your sentiments partner with the images beautifully
Blessings
Maxine