Thursday, December 7, 2023

A Light for My Path

Hi, everyone! This week's Ways To Use It Challenge theme over at Splitcoast is 'Lights'. I needed a couple of masculine birthday cards, so I made them the same but with different colors.  The lanterns were cut out first, then placed in my MISTI over the white panel to find the correct placement for the scripture verse.  Once the panels were stamped, they were put back into the Pierced Rectangles Die and colored with Blending Brushes.  The flames were sponged using stencils created with the lantern die set. Here are the items from Divinity Designs LLC used for these cards: 'My Light' stamp set, Blending Brushes, Pierced Rectangles Dies, Matting Rectangle Die, A2 Portrait Card Base with Layer Die, and the Shining Light Lantern Die Set.
Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

No comments: