Sunday, June 4, 2023

Faux Wood Masculine Birthday Card

Hi, everyone! This week's Featured Stamper over at Splicoast is Kathy aka Muscrat....congrats, Kathy! Her gallery is HUGE (nearly 3100 cards!) and it was tough to decide which card to case. I went to the earliest uploads in her gallery and fell in love with this masculine card. For my card, I kept the blue/gray combo but added some kraft ink and used different stamps. The stamps are from 'Living Water' by Divinity Designs LLC; dies used: Double Stitched Rectangles and Double Stitched Circles. The wood-grain layer was created with the Faux Wood Technique, by swiping gray and kraft ink pads onto gray cardstock.  Navy Baker's Twine was added instead of ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Blessings,

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

A striking masculine card Angie - love it, especially that you left the image uncoloured - I have yet to do that, for all that I admire cards with images left uncoloured...
Blessings
Maxine