Saturday, May 27, 2023

Happy BEE-lated Birthday

Hi, everyone! This week's Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast is to find inspiration from Primitives by Kathy...I loved these coffee tumblers with the bees and awesome blue background...if I didn't already have a Yeti coffee cup, I would buy these! My card today is a mini slimline design, a belated birthday card for my sister-in-law. The sentiment is from 'Bee Mine', the honeycomb paper and bee paper is from the 'Buzzing Gnomes' Paper/Die Duos set. After finishing the sentiment panel, I saw the small scalloped die in the set and cut out one of the cute bees with it for an extra embellishment. The mustard grosgrain ribbon was added for balance and the bow was tied with a Bow Easy.  The following Divinity Designs LLC custom dies were also used: Mini Slimline Card Base, Mini Slimline Scalloped Rectangles, Mini Slimline Rectangles, Scalloped Circles, and Circles. Blending Brushes were used for the sentiment panel and the layers were popped up with Foam Mounting Tape.

Thanks for visiting today!

Blessings,

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweetie Angie - a gorgeous card, and tht sentiment is perfect:)
Blessings
Maxine