Saturday, April 1, 2023

Freedom of the Ride

Hi, everyone! This week's Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast is to find inspiration from the Playing Card Decks website....I chose this awesome deck because it's one of my fave color combos for masculine cards. (Instead of a Bicycle, I chose a Motorcycle for my card, wink!)  I began with a denim pattern from the Menswear Material Collection Paper Pad, 'King of the Road' stamp set and the following dies: Large Banners, Pierced Ovals, Ovals, Treat Tags (resized to fit the sentiment), Matting Rectangle, Sparkling Stars, and A2 Portrait Card Base with Layer (all products from Divinity Designs LLC.)
Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Wow - stunning card Angie - love the image and an amazingly made card!
Blessings
Maxine