Friday, May 27, 2022

More Fun Samples from May New Release!

Hi, everyone!  Today I would like to share two more samples created with the May new releases from Divinity Designs LLC.

My first card gave me the giggles when it was finished!  It features the Dinosaur Stamp/Die Duos set, along with the Geometric Paper Pad and the following dies: Bethlehem (trees), Slimline Tree and Hill Silhouettes, Floating Frame Front, Matting Rectangle, A2 Portrait Card Base with Layer, and Clouds and Raindrops (sponged clouds). The frame and dino's were popped up with Foam Mounting Tape for dimension and Blending Brushes were used for most of the coloring. (My secret for coloring is to use a clear glaze pen on all of the items which will stay white, then colored the dino's with blending brushes in different yellow and green tones.  Since I don't have Copics, this method is my fave way to get a smooth look.)

I had fun creating my second card as well.  I began with Blending Brushes and ink on a slimline sized panel to create the water and sunset, then used the Pierced Waves Background Die twice in order to create enough for the three sections. The trees were cut with the Bethlehem Dies, the "sandy dune" was cut with the Slimline Tree and Hill Silhouettes Dies, and the sentiment was stamped and cut with the All Occasions Stamp/Die Duos set.  The Slimline Pierced Large Windows Frame was popped up with Foam Mounting Tape over the scene. Other dies used are the Slimline Pierced Rectangles and Slimline Card Base.

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What great cards Angie - I can fully understand why you were smiling with that Dino card. That sunset is beautiful, and makes the perfect background for you card
Blessings
Maxine

Divinity Designs, LLC said...

Love your dinosaur card, adorable!!