Saturday, February 26, 2022

Do All Things With Love

Hi, everyone!  This week's Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast is to find Inspiration from Annie Cloth......when I saw this cute lavender daisy bag, I knew I wanted to try coloring with my white gel pen on colored cardstock. The stamps I used are from 'True Friend', a Memory Box Exclusive set I ordered from Simon Says Stamp last year. I used the MISTI in order to stamp multiple times to get solid black lines before coloring the image with markers and a gel pen.  I will also be submitting this to the MISTI Monday Challenge....the theme this month is 'love'.


Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

This is stunning, and so elegant, Angie - a fabulous card. Love the intensity of the white in the flower, contrasted with the white card base.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine