Thursday, June 10, 2021

I Dig Gardening!

Hi, everyone!  This week's Ways to Use It Challenge over at Splitcoast is to use tearing on your project.  For my card, I created garden rows by cutting a kraft panel with a Pierced Rectangle Die, then tore strips to sponge and layer.  My little great-niece loves to garden with adult size tools so I knew I had to create a garden with a full size shovel.  The shovel and sentiments are from the 'I Dig You' stamp set and here are the dies used: Large Banners (signs), Pierced Rectangles, Curvy Slopes, Fence, Grass Lawn, Sentiment Strips (sign posts), Clouds and Raindrops (sponged clouds), Matting Rectangle, and A2 Landscape Card Base with Layer. (All items from Divinity Designs LLC.)  After cutting out the grass border, I cut up the 'throw-away' piece for the tiny sprouts. The bow was tied with a Bow Easy.


Thanks so much for visiting!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

A wonderful garden Angie, and a gorgeous card :)
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine