Thursday, April 1, 2021

Divinity Designs LLC April New Release

Hi, everyone!  Happy Spring!! Welcome to the April New Release party for Divinity Designs LLC!!  This month's release includes a fun variety of stamps, dies, and an awesome new paper pad too.....see the entire new release plus some amazing designer samples HERE!

Below are the new products used in my samples for today.  For the 'previously released' items, please click the links in each paragraph.


My first card was created for one of my nieces who LOVES to fish.  I paired the 'Great Catch' Stamp/Die Duos set with the new Gift Card Pockets and Layers Dies and the fun new Happy Birthday with Layers Dies set.  The background panel was created with aqua ink, using the Wrinkle Free Distress Technique; once dry, it was cut out with the Pierced Rectangles Dies, matted with the Matting Rectangle, and layered onto the card base cut with the A2 Portrait Card Base with Layer Dies. The bluegill was stamped with Stazon Jet Black onto watercolor paper, then water-colored.  Sequins were added to mimic air bubbles and baker's twine was used since I couldn't locate my fishing line. (And yes, I know I forgot to dot the 'I' but the card is already long gone!)

For my next card, I paired up the 'I Am' stamp set with the new 'Bold Blooms' Paper Pad, along with the Quilted Background Die, Bitty Blossoms Dies, Bitty Borders Dies, Double Stitched Circles Dies, Circles Dies, Matting Rectangle Die, A2 Landscape Card Base with Layer Dies, and sequins for the flower center and a bit of embellishing.

My third card is for my in-laws who check on our house while we are on vacation each year.  We like to leave them cards on the kitchen counter as a surprise.  Once they head home, they can stop at Dairy Queen for a treat!!!  For the card, I used the Gift Card Pockets and Layers Dies, the new Thank You With Layers Dies, along with the images from 'What's the Scoop?', designer papers from the Birthday Brights Paper Pad and the following dies: the sprinkles from the 'Beverage Cup' Dies, Pierced Ovals, Ovals, Pierced Rectangles, Matting Rectangle, and the A2 Landscape Card Base with Layer.
My last card is a birthday card for my boss.....with lots of room for everyone at work to sign!  Here are all of the goodies used to create all five sections of the scene:  Slimline Happy Birthday and Layers Dies, Slimline Z Fold Card with Layers Dies, 'Tickled Pink' Stamp/Die Duos, Grass Border Die, and the Clouds and Raindrops Dies (for sponging the clouds).
This is a view of the opened card. The back two panels are decorated in the same manner.

Thanks for hanging out with us today!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous selection of cards Angie - love the final one in particular - those flamingo trios are such fun, and your sky is amazing
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine