Friday, March 19, 2021

The Lamb

Hi, everyone!  Today we are revisiting the March New Release at Divinity Designs LLC.  For my card, I have used the following products:  Jesus Loves You Stamp/Die Duos, Easter Card Collection 2016 Paper Pad, and the following dies: Cross Layering Combo, Slimline Quatrefoil Background, Slimline Scalloped Rectangles, Slimline Rectangles, Slimline Layering Rectangles, Slimline Card Base, Grass Lawn, Mini Tags, and Sentiment Strips 2. The floral paper, 'He Is Risen' tag, and the lamb are all from the designer paper pad...the lamb was cut out with the die from  'The Shepherd' Stamp/Die Duo set. I was thrilled to find it was the same size!  There are no fancy techniques here...just die cutting and layering, but I love how it turned out.

Here are the new items featured in my card:

Thanks for visiting with me!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

No comments: