Sunday, February 21, 2021

You Color My World

Hi, everyone!  This week's Featured Stamper over at Splitcoast is Dawn aka dawnmercedes.....congrats, Dawn!!  I was inspired by this creative card.....I loved the fun colors and the strips reminded me of a rainbow.  For my card, I stuck with the same colors but created a rainbow and clouds.  The rainbow strips and clouds are from the Slimline Rainbow and Clouds Dies.  The tiny hearts were cut with the Clouds and Raindrops Dies.  The sentiment is from Rainbow of Hope and was cut and matted with the Sentiment Strips 2 Dies. The largest of the Pierced Frames Dies was cut from red cardstock and popped with foam tape over the pattern paper from the Birthday Bash Paper Collection.  The card base was cut with the A2 Portrait Card Base with Layer Dies. (All items used are from Divinity Designs LLC.) 

Thanks for stopping by today!

Blessings,

Designer for Divinity Designs LLC, Angie Crockett

No comments: